Quality Roofing For Cleveland Communities
Ken’s Parkhill Roofing is proud to offer a wide variety of residential roofing services in Euclid, Cleveland, and Northeast Ohio. Whether it be roof replacement or repair, our expert crew provides you with a roof that is the finest in quality. We make it a point to let you know that your roof will only be as high-quality as the company that replaces it. Whether you are a homeowner, business, or apartment/condo management company, we have you covered. No job or customer is too large or small.
We staff our own crew to avoid subcontracting. Each crew has a supervisor or foreman with a minimum of twenty years of roofing experience. Each foreman has been with Parkhill for over ten years. We approach each and every home as if it was our own! Our name has been associated with roofing for over 60 years and we believe in our family taking great care of your family. No matter what you need, we can help.
As we say, “We’ve Got Your Family Covered!”
Residential Roofing Services We Provide
Our roofing services range from roof maintenance and repair to full-service roof replacement. Here are a few of our most popular residential roofing services!
New Roof – Roof replacement includes the following procedures:
- Tearing off all of the layers of the existing roof right down to the wood sheathing.
- Inspecting the sheathing for any deterioration, cracking, or dry rotting, and then replacing the wood if necessary.
- Removing/popping wood in specific areas to inspect the airflow for necessary ventilation.
- Venting out all bathrooms with insulated duct hose and an aluminum roof flapper vent through the roof.
- Installing ice guard along the complete perimeter of the residence, around all penetrations through the roof, and up the complete valleys.
- Replacing all the metal/copper flashings.
- Ventilating the home with a vent ridge or proper ventilation depending on the style of the home.
- Installing any skylights or sun tunnels.
- Installing underlayment and then shingle the residence with the appropriate shingle.
- We offer the homeowner a wide variety of choices in shingle style as well as systems. The product includes asphalt (numerous styles), wood shake/shingle, slate, synthetic slate, synthetic shake, and metal roofing.
- Cleaning up and disposing of all debris.
New Construction – We provide new roofs for custom home builders throughout Northeast Ohio.
Reroofing – We also reroof homes where one layer of roof exists (requested by the homeowner).
Low Slope Roofs – We also work on low slope roofs such as garages or additions, offering many of the same services that we offer for full home roofs.
Emergency Roof Services – Sometimes, major roofing issues will arise without warning. Often, these issues can occur due to extreme weathering and damage, but they also can crop up because of a lack of maintenance or poor previous installation or repairs. Regardless of the cause, we offer emergency services to fix your home’s roof when you need it.
Do You Need A New Roof?
If your home looks like a science experiment, then Mother Nature is telling you it is time for roof replacement services! Here are a few tell-tale signs you may need a new roof:
- Algae growth
- Blistering shingles
- Buckling shingles
- Ceiling spots
- Visible damage
Quality Service — Certain Teed Shingle Master Company & GAF Certified
Ken’s Parkhill Roofing has the honor of calling ourselves both a CertainTeed Shingle Master Company, as well as a GAF Certified Weather Stopper. Less than 1% of roofing companies in Northeast Ohio can claim these titles. This past year, Angie’s List, the prestigious company review corporation, presented Ken’s Parkhill Roofing Co. with the Super Service Award. This award honors excellence among service providers who maintain superior service ratings and reviews on Angie’s List throughout the year.
Be sure to see what our customers have to say!
Keep Your Home’s Roof In Top Shape With Ken’s Parkhill Roofing!
For decades, our family-owned business has cherished the opportunities we’ve had to help other families in our communities. Every day, we strive to provide better roofing and customer service to create long-term relationships with our customers. To learn more about any of our residential roofing services, don’t hesitate to contact us via phone, email, or through our website!